2009-04-16

Dodgers: Week One [and change]

I was supposed to write this up on Monday and got distracted. I was hoping to do one of these every Monday - at least, that was the plan - throughout the season as a kind-of "This Week In Dodgers" update. We'll see how that goes since we're already behind schedule.

Opening Week was... interesting.

We had a sluggish offense for most of the week although that seems to be improving quite a bit. Pitching was somewhere in the middle. Good performances by a couple of starters, really bad performances by a couple of others. And then there was a couple of bad bullpen outings.

But it's still early!

This week has gone better but I want to save that for next Monday in my ongoing attempts to do this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!