2009-04-13

A Quick Thought

I just had a comment go through on last year's "Crosstown Rivals" post that got worlds of attention and spiked my traffic for a handful of days.

No, I don't know why Angel fans are responding to a year old post but I'll let you draw your own conclusions about that.

But I'm not doing this post to make fun of Angel fans!

...


Well... I am. But in a different way.

The comment went like this...

"does anyone get the feeling that the people who attend the doyyer games all look like parolees from LA County and fear that you will get shanked"

Now, I'll take the high road here and not mock the spelling and/or grammar and/or punctuation of this obviously well-educated youngster... sorta.

But what I will point out is...

Is this really the week that an Angel fan wants to point out the chance of someone getting assaulted and killed at a baseball game?

I'm just saying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments so I can know who to make voodoo dolls of!